Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Unicorn Shit - Shaq Fu on Game Boy

I recently heard a NintendoAge user (I believe his name was retrokidd89) call a game "Unicorn Shit." In fact, it was a game that I posted about getting for really cheap. The term means a collector's piece that's rare and valuable, but terrible.

The game in question is Shaq Fu on the Game Boy. Here's my hand holding it in front of Char's Zaku, which is a cool collector's piece that's only worth about $15, if I remember right. Shaq Fu on the Game Boy is worth $25.

Why don't I just pay $25 to have someone punch me in the face repeatedly?






The game is terrible. I give the other versions of Shaq Fu a lot of slack for not being as bad as people say, but this version is almost unplayable. And yet, it's worth a decent bit of money.

So, there's one piece of Unicorn Shit from my collection. It's one of the few really rare games I own. And it's Shaq Fu on Game Boy. I need to go out and buy a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga so I can at least have a rare, valuable game that's awesome, as opposed to this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment